The OLLV Foundation is an independent nonprofit organization that was founded in October of 2022 and takes its name from the Our Lady of La Vang Shrine, a testament to the 1798 Vietnamese Marian apparition.
The foundation is headed by its chief executive Dr. Elysabeth Nguyen, a Christ Cathedral parishioner, longtime Diocese committee member, Silicon Valley veteran, a social entrepreneur who’s well-connected in the Vietnamese-American community. She managed the fundraising and the architectural strategies for the Our Lady of La Vang Shrine since its inception, a project that culminated on July 17, 2021, with 8,000 people attending its Solemn Blessing Day.
Also serving on the OLLV Foundation board are:
• The Rev. Tuyen Nguyen, founding board member and pastor, Blessed Sacrament parish
• The Rev. Quang Chu, founding board member and pastor, St. Mary's by the Sea parish
• The Rev. Christopher Pham, founding board member and parochial vicar, Blessed Sacrament parish
• The Very Rev. Angelos Sebastian, pastor, St. Kilian, and vicar general and moderator of the curia, Diocese of Orange
• Steve Pellegrini, chief finance and administrative officer, Diocese of Orange